There is nothing better than a good dip. I am always on the search for easy and impressive dips to bring to parties and gatherings with family and friends. This easy dip only takes four ingredients, and less than 10 minutes to prepare. It was a big hit at a friend’s 30th birthday party today, and I will definitely be making this one again.
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
• 2 (8oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup creamy ranch dressing
• 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup beer (I used Miller Lite)*
• 3/4 cup cooked & chopped bacon
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing using an electric mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
Mix in your favorite beer until combined.
Add in shredded cheese.
Add chopped bacon and mix until combined.
Place dip in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Top with additional shredded cheese and chopped bacon. Serve with crackers, pretzels, and potato chips.
* You can use any beer you like.